The ICSI has announced the new exam CS Executive Entrance Test in place of the CS Foundation exam.
CSEET: Company secretary Executive Entrance test or CS Executive Entrance Test
The ICSI has announced the new exam CS Executive entrance in place of the CS Foundation exam. The new CSEET exam will be applicable to all students who want to register for the upcoming CSSET exam. The CSSET exam is the first level of CS course. The CSSET is a computer based exam and the exam is conducted four times in a year i.e. January, May, July and November. All the students seeking admission in the Company Secretary Course including graduate / post graduate, etc. shall be required to qualify the CSSET from 3rd February 2020 onwards.
- A candidate passed / appearing in the Senior Secondary examination is eligible to appear in the CSSET.
- All graduate / post Graduate were eligible for registration directly to CS Executive entrance Program, shall be required to pass the CSSET to become eligible for registration to CS Executive Program.
Pattern of the CSEET:
The institute will conduct CS Executive entrance test best on objective type/multiple choice questions and viva-voce for testing listening, written communication and oral communication skills. There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance test. Each paper contains objective type multiple choice question having one or more marks each with four options with one correct answer. The duration of the test shall be 120 minutes and viva-voce on presentation and communication skills of 15 minutes.
|SUBJECTS||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1: Business Communication||35||50|
|Paper 2: Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|Paper 3: economic and Business Environment||35||50|
|Paper 4: Current affairs||15||20|
- The presentation and communication skills (viva-voce) of 15 minutes for 30 marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode using artificial intelligent.
- The final score will be conducted by adding the marks secured by candidates in both the tests (CBT and viva-voce) out of a total of 200 marks.
CSEET Passing Criteria:
- Candidates shall be declared ‘PASS’ in CSEET on securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate.
|Month of examination||Period of registration for CSSET|
|May||21st January to 15th April|
|July||21st May to 15th June|
|November||21st July to 15th Oct|
|January||21st November to 15th December|
The registration fee for appearing in CSEET is Rs. 1000 (one thousand only) per student per appearance.
The steps for registration for CSEET are as under:
Step 1: In order to register for “CSEET”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser.
Step 2: click on the link http://smash.icsi.in /scripts/CSEET/Instruction-CSSET.aspx for registration for CSEET.
Step 3: Fill basic details
Step 4: Fill qualification details
Step 5: Fee details
Step 6: Upload mandatory documents
Step 7: Preview Applications
Click on “CONFIRM APPLICATION” button after previewing.
Step 8: Payment mode selection
Step 9: Transaction Id Generation. Note transaction id for future preference.
On successful payment, candidate will be registered in CSEET and same will be intimated through email/SMS on registered email id/ mobile number. Candidates can appear for the CSEET as per schedule sent through email/SMS.
*Mandatory documents to be uploaded by the students at the time of registration for CSEET:
- Photograph of the candidate (Size 20kb to 50kb)
- Signature of the candidate (Size 10kb to 20kb)
- DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Admit card/hall ticket for 12th examination (if appearing) or 12th certificate/ mark sheet
- Category certificate (for availing fee concession)
- Identity proof (Adhar card/passport/voter id/pan card/driving licence/ration card)
- All the files to be uploaded while registering for CSEET should be present in one of the formats viz. jpg, jpeg,png,gif,bmp.pdf.
- The maximum allowed file size in 2 MB.