CA Foundation Course Eligibility
Candidates must have passed class 12th examination from a recognized board to be eligible for CA Foundation Exam. Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with Board of Studies before last day of registration, or converted to Foundation Course with Board of Studies of ICAI.
The new CA Foundation course consists of four papers. The first two papers are subjective and next two are objective. Negative marking will continuing the objective papers.
Papers in CA Foundation Course:-
|Papers||CA Foundation Subjects||Marks|
|Paper 1||Principles and practices of Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and reporting
1. Business Laws
2. Business Correspondence and Reporting
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and statistics.
1. Business Mathematics
2. Logical Reasoning
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||100 Marks|
The Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (ICAI) has started the CA Foundation Registration 2020 with Board of Studies (BoS). Ca Foundation Exam hall be conducted twice a year in month of May and November. Aspirants can do CA registration online through website, www.icai.org. Candidates shall be required to provide personal information and pay applicable registration fee. Candidates can register for CA Foundation course throughout the year.
|CA Foundation 2020 Registration||Important Dates|
|Registration with BOS for Foundation Course.||Started|
|Registration Last Date (May Session)||31 Dec, 2019|
|Registration Last Date (Nov Session)||20 June, 2020|
Candidates can check CA Foundation 2020 Registration fee in the table below:
|Details of Fee||Rs.|
|Cost of Foundation prospectus||200|
|Foundation Registration Fee||9000|
|Subscription for Student’s Journal (optional)||200|
|Subscription for Member’s Journal (Optional)||400|
Documents Required for CA Foundation Registration 2020
In the CA Registration form 2020, the candidates should keep the following list of scanned documents ready:
- attested copy of admit card/mark sheet of class 12th issued by the respective Board.
- One recent color photograph (affix on the print out of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of Nationality, if student is a foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Attested copy of the 10th mark sheet/admit card of 10th class indicating the name & date of birth.
How to Register with BoS for CA Foundation 2020
The aspirants can register with the Board of Studies by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided above or visit the official website which is icai.org
- After landing on the website, click on the button flashing as “students”.
- After clicking on students, click on “course Registration Forms.”
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the details
- An OTP will send to the registered email id and mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the “submit” button.
Step 2: Login
- On submitting the OTP, you will receive a message that need to log in with the registered email id and password.
- Enter your User ID and password in the given field.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 3: Fill in details in the Registration Form
- on successfully logging in, you will have to provide the other necessary details in the Registration.
The details to be provided in the CA Foundation BOS Registration 2020 are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 4: Upload Images in the Registration Form
The candidates need to upload the scanned copy of original documents.
- The maximum size of the image is width: 21 centimeters and length:27 centimeters. If the given image conditions are not satisfied, then your application will be rejected.
- On uploading the image, click on “save” button to proceed to the next step.
- A new page will appear on the screen, in which you have to click on the Apply Now button.
- Next, the candidates need to provide the necessary information and upload the image in the Registration Form.
Step 5: Pay the Course Fee
- The candidates need to a requisite amount of the Couse Fee for Foundation Course.
- The aspirants can pay the fee by Online Mode.
- On successful payment of the fee, the system will automatically generate the Form along with a successful transaction massage.
WhatAfter CA Foundation 2020 Registration is Done?
CA Foundation Application Form 2020
Once the candidates have successfully registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) for the CA Foundation examination, the candidates can then proceed to fill in details in the CA Foundation 2020 Application Form. The aspirants will have to fill the Contact details, Education qualification details, etc in the Application Form. The ICAI will release the CA Foundation Application Form 2020 online at its official website. It is important that the aspirants should submit their form before the last date or else they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.